Roller Sports Canada is abiding by new Federal Government legislation regarding all non-for-profit organizations. Each of our registered clubs is being invited to participate in a teleconference in early January to vote on these changes. The process for these changes is as follows:
1. Hold Special General Meeting and have members agree to accept Bylaws – Step 1
2. Send Step 1 – Bylaws to Industry Canada for Approval
3. After receipt of approval from Industry Canada – Call 2nd Special General Meeting
4. At 2nd Special General Meeting pass a motion to accept the Step 2 Bylaws and to file the articles of continuance
5. File Step 2 – Bylaws and Articles of Continuance with Industry Canada.
6. Done. Implementation of the “new” bylaws.