RSC’s Indoor Championships will take place at Laval’s Récréathque April 14 to 15 2012.
- Registration Form: Entry Form, pdf file, Formulaire d’Inscriptions, fichier pdf
- Register Online: Online registration
- Venue: Récréathèque, 900 boul.Curé-Labelle, Laval, Quebec, H7V 2V5, 450.688.8880 [map online]
- Distances & Categories: Form with categories and distances
- Schedule: Saturday: Doors open at 7 a.m, event completed at 2 p.m., Sunday: Doors open at 7 a.m., event completed at 2 p.m.
- Hotel Information: Hampton Inn Laval, 1961 Cure-Labelle Boul, Laval, Québec (450) 687-0010, 2km from venue
Quality Suites Laval, 2035 Autoroute des Laurentides, Laval, Quebec, H7S 1Z6, 5km from venue 1-877-7-HOTEL, to reserve call this number and select destination. Email Peter Doucet for code to access preferred rates
The WFTDA is honored to announce the third annual WFTDA Officiating Clinic cycle. This year’s clinics will introduce a wealth of new information, complementing the now institutionalized educational materials that were presented at clinics in 2010 and 2011. The WFTDA remains committed to consistency and standardization, as well as providing the tools and resources so that all roller derby officials may succeed in providing the highest level of officiating to promote the ideal of “Real, Strong, Athletic, and Revolutionary” roller derby.
Continue reading: WFTDA To Host 2012 Officiating Clinic
On April 14th and 15th Roller Sports Canada, in conjunction with VRL, will be hosting the 2012 Canadian Indoor Championships. The two day event will be held in Laval, Quebec and will feature racing from Canadas best roller speed skating athletes.
Continue reading: INDOOR NATIONALS
Information & registration will be available shortly.
VRL hosted the 2nd Coupe VRL of the 2011-2012 season. Skaters from Quebec and Ontario took part in this indoor competition at Laval’s Récréathèque, the venue for the Canadian Indoor Championships set for April 14-15.
The next World Cup will be held in 2014, and B&T has begun the search for a host league. The first step of the process is for any interested leagues to send a letter of intent, on league letterhead, to: email@example.com including the league name and address, contact info for the main point of contact, why the league is interested in hosting, and what experience they have that would make them a good candidate.
Read more here: World Cup ’14 Host League – Is Your League Interested?