The Ottawa Inline Skating Festival took place yesterday in Ottawa under windy conditions.
According to event organizers, the event, which was part of the NROC, attracted a record number of participants.
Peter Doucet & Martine Charbonneau claimed the triple crown titles by skating the fastest cumulative time for all three distances including the 10km, 42km, and 21km distances. Doucet swept all three distances while Charbonneau topped female skaters in two of three distances- the 10km & 42km, while Morgane Echardour won the 21km race.
- Results [10km] [42km] [21km] [5km] [Triple Crown]
- Reporting & live-updates from InlinePlanet (with videos): Live updates from the racecourse- 2010 Ottawa Inline Festival
- Brigitte Beaudry’s pictures on facebook: ottawa festival inline
- Georg Nikodym’s pictures on facebook: Ottawa Inline Festival 2010
- Guy L Levert’s pictures on facebook: Inline Ottawa Festival 2010
Start of the 42km marathon- photo by Simon Clement